BG14MFOP001-5.004: Processing fishery and aquaculture products
Measure 5.4 “Processing fishery and aquaculture products” will contribute to achieving the specific objective “Encouraging investments in processing and marketing sectors”. The Measure is focused on establishing new and modernisation of existing companies, namely:
- Modernisation of companies so as to achieve reducing the harmful impact on the environment – greenhouse gas emissions, hazardous substances, reduction of waste, noise, etc.;
- Development and deployment new products, processes, services, technologies, production/organisation management systems;
- Expansion of the range of processed fisheries and aquaculture products;
- Improving labour conditions in companies;
- Adding value and better utilisation of the produces aquacultures.
Eligible applicants are sole traders or natural persons registered under the Trade Act or under the Cooperatives Act.
The deadline for submitting applications is 17.00 o’clock (Sofia time) on 16/10/2016. Projects, which provide for construction works should not exceed the duration of 18 months, and those that do not provide for construction works should not exceed 12 months.
This Call for Proposals is published under the Bulgarian Maritime and Fisheries Programme 2014-2020.
The financial support under Measure 5.4 amounts to up to 50% of all eligible costs.
The minimum amount of the eligible grant support is BGN 20 000 / € 10 226.
The maximum amount of the eligible grant support is BGN 1 000 000 / € 511 300.
The maximum amount of the eligible grand support per beneficiary, along with its affiliated companies pursuant §1 of the additional provisions of the Trade Act for the whole programming period under Measure 5.4 “Processing fishery and aquaculture products” is BGN 1 400 000 / € 715 820.
For more information regarding the procedure do not hesitate to read the call for proposal along with its annexes.
All questions related to the call may be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com.
If you need further information concerning access to the Bulgarian Maritime and Fisheries Programme 2014-2020 funding you can contact the Ministry of Agriculture and Food – the national authority in charge of managing the operational programme.