The partners in SEANSE (Strategic Environmental Assessment North Sea Energy) would like to invite you to participate in the final conference of this project which ends by the end of January 2020.
During this final conference attention will be paid to the results of the project on:
- what North Sea countries do on Strategic Environmental Assessment at sea
- planning criteria for off shore wind parks
- assessment methodologies for accumulation of environmental impacts of these wind parks, applied for different scenarios for the North Sea
- cross-border stakeholder involvement
- data and knowledge sharing for cooperation between States in maritime spatial planning
For more information and registration, see the project event page here.