Have you missed MSP news of the last two weeks? Don't worry, it is possible to catch up thanks to our bi-weekly review! Here you can find a selection of some of the most relevant news for the last two weeks:
- EU Consultation on Sustainable Aquaculture Development
- Inception impact assessment on sharing responsibility for Ocean observation
Offshore wind farm news
- Development of the Saaremaa offshore wind farm in Estonia.
- Impact of the use of offshore wind and other marine renewables on European fisheries
MSP Project news
- 3 November: Blue Platform Workshop: Maritime Spatial Planning in Denmark.
- 3 November: MSPglobal SEMINAR - International cooperation in the context of MSP and Blue Economy in the Western Mediterranean.
- 5 November: Marine biodiversity in a changing climate: How do we best enable the Baltic Sea ecosystem to be part of the solution?
- 11 November: 2nd Baltic Sea Region Planning Forum.
- 12 November: 21st Joint HELCOM-VASAB MSP WG Online Meeting.
- 20 November: Blue spaces: How to promote health and wellbeing in Europe.
- 1-2 December: CommOCEAN 2020.
Have a pleasant weekend and see you soon for more MSP news in a nutshell!