The Centre for Maritime Research (MARE) is organising 11th International People and the Sea Conference on 28 June - 2 July 2021. The event will be held virtually. The theme of the 2021 MARE Conference - "Limits to Blue Growth?":
- Stream 1: Making Blue Livelihoods
- Stream 2: Knowing the Blue
- Stream 3: Governing, Steering and Managing the Blue Realm
- Stream 4: Emerging Sectors in the Blue Space
- Stream 5: Resisting Blue Appropriations
- Stream 6: Blue Crisis
Find more information on the theme and streams description here.