After the successful EMODnet Stakeholder Conference & Sea-basin Workshops held in February, the EMODnet Sea-basin Checkpoints are ready to meet again in Rome on 13th September 2017 to discuss their latest achievements.
Discussions will focus on:
- Synthesis of the Checkpoint workshop: towards a common but flexible approach/methodology,
- EMODnet Stakeholder Conference outcomes,
- Latest results and updates from the Checkpoints,
- Maintenance of Checkpoint portals and products,
- Specific Checkpoint recommendations for EMODnet thematic portals & Data Ingestion project.
The Sea-basin Checkpoints workshop will be followed by the EMODnet Steering Committee. The EMODnet Steering Committee meets twice a year to revise progress and set the priorities for future developments.