The European MSP Platform organised an online event dedicated to communication tools, strategies and examples of successful communication initiatives for Maritime Spatial Planning advancement in Europe. In partnership with IOC UNESCO MSP global initiative, this event reached stakeholders well beyond European Member states with participants from Morocco, China, Iran, Norway and Iceland.
- Demonstrating MSP in the making: how the MSP global website provides tools, resources and examples for a variety of MSP stakeholders – Website
- Visual and experience communication: challenges and ways to gather data in the form of visual communication tools such as interactive maps –
- Engagement by involvement: how local engagement strategies and participative processes multiply opportunities for MSP adoption by stakeholders -
- Maritime Spatial Plan Finland 2030, by Mari Pohja-Mykrä – Presentation / Video
- The MSP Challenge, by Lodewijk Abspoel – Presentation / Video
- The Irish online MSP communication campaign, by Conor Mc Cabe – Presentation / Video.
The webinar report is available here.